One Asterisk Policies
(1) All membership change requests must be emailed to email@example.com 10 days prior to the membership auto-renewal date. (Example: If you want to stop AutoPay for July 1 payment, the email to stop the July Membership would need to be sent by June 20th.) Failure to notify by the deadline will result in payment processing for the next month. No refunds will be processed.
(2) Late payment / Declined / Insufficient funds on auto-payment accounts will incur a $25.00 processing fee.
(3) We do not offer refunds of any kind. If you are purchasing online, please verify and confirm membership/product/drop-in being purchased prior to finalizing payment.
(4) Memberships cannot be placed on hold once activated. If you would like to cancel your membership, please see (1) above.
(5) Memberships cannot be shared, transferred, or exchanged. All membership purchases are final. It is the responsibility of the member/account holder to utilize the membership as eligible. Management of One Asterisk CrossFit will not make notification for failure to use or cancel memberships.
(6) Teen memberships are valid for 3 months from purchase date. Unused classes will no longer be valid after expiration date.
(7) Memberships that are cancelled, deactivated or changed for any amount of time will be applicable to current membership fees/rates.
(8) Membership prices are subject to change.
Options & Definitions
(1) Unlimited Membership : Eligible for 1 group class per day during scheduled class days/times. *Eligible for ages 16+
(2) 8-Class Per Month Membership: 8 classes can be used in any manner through 30 day period. Membership will expire after 30 days and classes un-used will expire. *Eligible for ages 16+
(3) 10-Class Punch Card : 10 class punch card. Card is valid 1 year from purchase date. Only available for purchase as front desk. Card will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed. Class card cannot be shared.
(4) 5-Class Week Punch Card : 5 class punch card to be used within 7 day period. Classes expire after 7-days. Only available for purchase at front desk.
(5) Free Trial Class : First free class to anyone NEW to CrossFit. Contact us to schedule a free trial.
(6) Drop-in : CrossFit already and looking to drop in for a class. Simply pay our drop-in fee and register online for an available class on our schedule.
(7) Teen Program : 11-17 years of age. Program goal is Performance.
(8) Kettlebell Kids Program : 5-11 years of age. Program goal is Fun.
*Eligibility is dependent on parental/guardian approval and maturity of participant.