Membership / Pricing
If you are not familiar with CrossFit, you may think that our prices are higher than typical gym memberships. They are, but what do you get from a typical gym membership? You pay a fee to use the equipment with no guidance, technique, or support. At One Asterisk CrossFit, we program your workouts, provide movement instruction, scale movements if necessary, and are committed to each client. Our group classes are the equivalent to semi-personal training. We are committed to helping you achieve your fitness goals…if you commit, you will achieve fitness beyond expectation.
Unlimited CrossFit & open gym
Auto re-new discounts available. Memberships not available online. Please contact usfor membership purchase!
8 Classes per Month
*classes valid for one month and do not carry over
*Must have prior CrossFit experience to purchase memberships*
*Group Class Memberships are only available to ages 16 and older*
New to CrossFit
4 introductory classes to CrossFit.
Includes 2 week free trial membership after course completed.
* On-ramp course must be taken by all members new to CrossFit. This course must be completed prior to purchasing a regular membership.
1 class 5 Day/Wk
*Contact us directly for T-shirt drop purchase. T-shirt option is unavailable online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
5-11 years old
1 Class/Week for 6 Weeks $59
11-17 years old
6 weeks (T/Sa)
Strength and Conditioning Program
We currently only offer programmed sessions/camps for kids and teens. Program memberships are per child and cannot be shared.
There is no makeup for missed classes.
Private Training Sessions
Private Training and One-on-One Skill Sessions
Contact us today. Prices vary.
(1) All Membership change requests must be emailed to email@example.com 10 days prior to the membership auto-renewal date. (Example: If you want to stop AutoPay for July 1 payment, the email to stop the July Membership would need to be sent by June 20th.) Failure to notify by the deadline will result in payment processing for the next month. No refunds will be processed.
(2) Late payment / Declined / Insufficient funds on auto-payment accounts will incur a $25.00 processing fee.
(3) We do not offer refunds of any kind. If you are purchasing online, please verify and confirm membership/product being purchased prior to finalizing payment.
(4) Memberships cannot be placed on hold once activated. If you would like to cancel your membership, please see (1) above.
(5) Memberships cannot be shared, transferred, or exchanged. All membership purchases are final. It is the responsibility of the member/account holder to utilize the membership as eligible. Management of One Asterisk CrossFit will not make notification for failure to use or cancel memberships.
(6) Membership prices are subject to change.